I suggest you ...

2 accounts in ads

I would like to be able to add more than 1 LinkedIn and AdWords account to the ads Add-on tool. We have multiple AdWords accounts for different websites but currently can only use the ads add-on tool for one account which limits the usefulness of the tool.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jennifer SingleJennifer Single shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AliviaAlivia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! we need this for linkedin ad accounts handled by different geography managers, we won't get the ads add-on until we can do this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've got 18 Adwords accounts and can only link one at the moment. This improvement would be perfect.

• Veronique MalanVeronique Malan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Hubspot, I would have the same request for Facebook - we have 10 Facebook ad accounts and we would love to be able to track our ads correctly with Hubspot. thanks

• Jed MagnussonJed Magnusson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company uses a my client center to mange our adwords campaigns. We moved to the MCC and created multiple accounts to organize Display, Gmail, YT and our existing Search Accounts.

However we can only integrate one account at a time. This means that only 1/4 accounts integrates with Hubspot.

It would be a data mine if we were able to link multiple accounts to gain insights across our 4 accounts.

Feedback and Knowledge Base