I suggest you ...

Forward to a friend feature for email marketing

Add forward to a friend feature to email. When the user clicks on this link, they are taken to a form where they can enter 10 colleagues email addresses and contact details in which the email is resent to them (which looks exactly like the original email)

267 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rick BurnesRick Burnes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jeremyjeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To everyone commenting/voting on this:

You can achieve this by creating a landing page with this form, placing the link to that page in the email. Then you would create the workflow (either through Hubspot or Zapier) to achieve those results...

• CassandraCassandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this feature? We used to have this feature through MailChimp so it would be great to see something similar in HubSpot.

• 带我去的无群带我去的无群 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

【贝赢娱乐】周一存款20送20元!1倍水提款
        【贝赢娱乐】周二存款30送25元!2倍水提款
        【贝赢娱乐】周三存款40送30元!3倍水提款
        【贝赢娱乐】周四存款60送40元!4倍水提款
        【贝赢娱乐】周五存款50送25元!5倍水提款
        【贝赢娱乐】周六存款15送10元!1倍水提款
        【贝赢娱乐】周日存款10送10元!2倍水提款
        http://shichunli.beiying777.com

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is an obvious add for a platform like this. friends love to share products and services with friends, quickly and easily, through mediums other than social media. this is a no-brainer, this concept exists everywhere... i think hubspot should catch-up. lets face it, referrals are a cornerstone of business... and supporting that with inbound is so important! thanks!

• Navya AshokNavya Ashok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such an important and valuable feature to have. Most other marketing automation tools provide this as a standard feature.

• MollyMolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be so valuable! It's basically an industry standard now and something HubSpot needs to do. You've gotten a lot of support from your user base over the last 5 YEARS on this. Please take out of the back log and build it!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please advise because I need this for my company's info. It is standard in MailChimp which I have been using.

• Che DildyChe Dildy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For functionality so standard nowadays, one would think this would've been taken care of back in 2011...

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base