I suggest you ...

Deals - Search by 'Associated Company'

It would be helpful to be able to sort and filter in the Deals table view by 'Associated Company.' It seems odd that this is not a feature. Often times we have several deals associated with the same company. It would be very helpful to be able to alphabetize the associated company column in the view to be able to see which companies have multiple deals associated.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AshlyeAshlye shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LJSLJS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! We deal with multiple people on our "deals". This has been causing a lot of issues with our pipelines.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very helpful not only on deals but also on contacts. It would made marketers and sales guys life easier

• Eric OsterlohEric Osterloh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big issue. Having fields in the database that cannot be searched seems crazy. Also, importing contact to be associate by Associated Company is important. (especially as companies have difference email domains). As you release "Related Companies" functionality, this will become even MORE of an issue. (i.e. a contact works for a related company, but has the same email domain). Please add this capability.

• Greg NewmanGreg Newman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorting on the Associated Company column would make my job as a sales manager SIGNIFICANTLY easier.

Feedback and Knowledge Base