I suggest you ...

Add Instagram to the Social Portal!

We're a design firm, so naturally our audience appreciates visual stimuli - Instagram is a great place to communicate & engage. It would be nice to plug our account into HubSpot :)

653 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robbie WilliamsRobbie Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael GonzalesMichael Gonzales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instagram is one of the fastest growing social forums and ranks higher than Twitter in terms of social commerce. Please make this a top priority.

• JonathanJonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What would also be great is if you could post an article to Facebook and attach one picture that will look good when you boost the post on Facebook and another that will look good when you boost on Instagram (i.e. a square image over 600 wide). Not sure if this is possible but at the moment to create an ad or boost a post on Facebook and Instagram, have to post the article twice...

• Ian ShieldsIan Shields commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instragram does not allow third-party integration intentionally and will not change in the near future. Keep you smart phone close and continue manual processes.

• sashasasha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just read some more comments on this and while it doesn't look like Instagram allows third party posting, it would be good to at least have an intagram scheduler put in place (like latergramm) within hubspot. Something that pushes a message/notification to the IG app to remind you to post your pre-edited/written post.

• sashasasha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only would it be great to get an instagram plug in, but there are many out there that do not let you edit within the suite, as well as tag others, use emoticons and include a location. It would be great if HubSpot were to add Instagram into their social portal with all of these features.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm for this! We're adding Instagram to our social channels for posting and advertising so this would be a major plus for us!

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all,

We've been following the announcement and are looking into the capabilities of the new Ads API that Instagram released. However, the integration that Hootsuite has released is in essence a reminder and draft system, definitely handy for remembering to post on Instagram, but not exactly 'scheduling' either. It is also right on the border of Instagram's API Terms of service, so before investing resources in building a solution that includes Instagram, we want to ensure that they sanction this kind of integration. Thanks for your patience, and I'll continue to update progress here.

Best,
        Lars Osterberg

• Filip SaelenFilip Saelen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe Instagram has just opened up the advertising API. It seems that this would also allow third party apps to post? Hootsuite has just announced support for this. Is Hubspot to follow soon?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding Instagram would be hugely beneficial and most companies are using Instagram regularly just as they would with any other social channels. Thank you!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base