I suggest you ...

bulk file delete and move in file manager

It would be greate if I could checkbox select multiple files in the file manager to delete, archive, or move to a different folder, rather than one at a time!

127 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    pending  · 

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be updated ASAP. Love the platform but this hampers productivity if you accidentally upload to the wrong folder or in the first level of the directory.

yes, I need this. I uploaded a folder to the wrong place, so now I have to go back and move each file individually. I can't even drag and drop! Very frustrating.

• Sebastian UlbertSebastian Ulbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a absolute must for a file manager! Especially if you're planning a redesign or your sales colleagues did miss the right folder in the CRM. (why is it possible that via this way CRM user have full access to marketing portal?) And please add a rights management too.

• Lee AlderdiceLee Alderdice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally loaded a folder of assets from my machine, now have to delete each file by hand to tidy up. Desperately needs an upgrade to match the quality of the rest of your product.

I'm very surprised, as everyone else has posted, that this functionality does not exist today. Very tedious and an inefficient not to be able to multiple select files and images in the File Manager or toggle how many to display at one time.

• MollyMolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a top priority. We are wasting an enormous amount of time moving files individually.

Seconding this entire thread, and also adding the fact that when moving files, there's no prompt to replace if a file already exists with the same name. Super tedious to be moving files around one by one! Let's do this Hubspot!

• AnnaAnna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm wasting a tremendous amount of time trying to clean up files that the previous web designer left behind. I've go about 300+ images to move and I'm doing it one at a time. Welcome to 2016, Hubspot. Get with it and add support to move multiple files at once.

When your whole product is the software, how does this not exist? I was blown away that I have to move files one at a time, and even then through a bulky interface. This is genuinely embarrassing. This should really be drag-and-drop, but the current file manager lowers the bar so much that we won't address that yet.

• Jeannie FiestaJeannie Fiesta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this is a must have! It'll save my team hours as we're "cleaning" our account for the new year.

• Brennon HarrisonBrennon Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this to be resolved! I accidently dropped a large amount of files into the file manager and did not realize I could not move them as bulk to a folder! :(

agreed, on all areas, the ability to delete all types in bulk. If someone on the team clones a large HS campaign, then the only way to clean it all up is to go through each of the content areas (email, workflows, pages, forms, etc.) and delete them one at a time. If you delete a campaign, you should also have the ability to have it delete all elements in that campaign.

• rebecarebeca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. And not only for files ! but for all content that can pe added/edited/deleted (eg: pages, templates,coded files.. ) Really guys ? Every CMS outthere offers this basic fonctionality. Please do this soon as it represents such a waste of time for us all !!!
        Thanks for all of the other cool stuff !

• IanIan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely agree. The file management system could use a bulk tool--using the tool to populate social media channels with images twice or three times daily leaves you with a lot of content--having a way to move large portions of it all at once would be really helpful.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base